Contact Info for Mark and Laura
Wedding Event Sites
Some of our favorite Places to Eat around Madison:
- Big Mike's Super Subs is the best sub shop in Madison; also, where we went on our first
- Sa-Bai Thong serves great Thai food on University Avenue.
- LuLu's is consistently given high ratings for
its excellent Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes. Don't miss out on the appetizers.
- Chautara on State St. is the place for Himalayan
- Perkins serves hometown American cuisine 24 hours a day.
Other Places to Visit while in the Madison area:
- UW Arboretum, south of Lake Wingra, is the University nature preserve, a great
spot for hiking, biking and walking.
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens is the place to be for budding horticulturalists.
- Devil's Lake State Park, to Madison's north-west, offers nature trails around the
lake and up some nearby cliffs.
- Taliesin is the Estate of Wisconsin native Frank Lloyd Wright. You'll find his
scattered all across Wisconsin and Chicago.
- American Player's Theatre performs excellent Shakespeare and other classic theater in a
secluded outdoor amphitheater.
- Eagle Heights Community Gardens is host to our summer gardening hobby. We like to
grow tomatoes, squash, herbs and wildflowers in our plots, 523 and 525.
Other current events can be found at: