- Big Mike's Super Subs is the best sub shop in Madison; also, where we went on our first
- Sa-Bai Thong serves great Thai food on University Avenue.
- LuLu's is consistently given high ratings for
its excellent Mediterranean and Middle Eastern dishes. Don't miss out on the appetizers.
- Chautara on State St. is the place for Himalayan
- Perkins serves hometown American cuisine 24 hours a day.
- Our reception was held at The Dry Bean Saloon and Smokehouse, on Verona Rd. It was perfect: a fun place with a rustic atomsphere.
- UW Arboretum, south of Lake Wingra, is the University nature preserve, a great
spot for hiking, biking and walking.
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens is the place to be for budding horticulturalists.
- Devil's Lake State Park, to Madison's north-west, offers nature trails around the
lake and up some nearby cliffs.
- Taliesin is the Estate of Wisconsin native Frank Lloyd Wright. You'll find his
architecture scattered all across Wisconsin and Chicago.
- American Player's Theatre performs excellent Shakespeare and other classic theater in a
secluded outdoor amphitheater.
- Eagle Heights Community Gardens is host to our summer gardening hobby. We like to
grow tomatoes, squash, herbs and wildflowers in our plots, 523 and 525.
- Wisconsin Dells offers river boat tours in the summer and winter festivals in the winter.
- The Uplands, west of Madison, host a number of small communities with great attractions like the Mustard Museum.
Games and Puzzles